Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories||Ultrasonic Frequency:||1.7MHz ±10%|
|Continuous Working Time:||>=4h||Consumption Power:||≤40W|
|Max Medication Capacity For Cup:||10-50ml||Max Nebulizing Rate:||>=4 Ml/min|
|Color:||White||Usage:||Hospital ,home , Office|
|Item:||Ultrasonic Nebulizer||Type:||Respiratory Treatment|
Item No.: SS-6B ultrasonic nebulizer
1. Take out of the power cord from the buttom of device and switch on the power.
2. Open the top cover and plug the tube into the vent port of the obverse side of device.
3. Plug the other side of tube into the vent port (lacated bottom of mebulization unit).
4. Plug one side of connecting piece into the channel(located the bottom of nebulization unit).
5. Plug the other side of connecting piece onto thje channel (located the obverse side of nebulization unit).
6. Add the medicine into the nebulization cup
7. Open the O/L button
8. The device begin to nebulize
The compressor nebulizer drives the liquid medication to spray to small panel by the high-speed air flow produced by the compressor, then the liquid medication will change into atomized particles which are spurted out by the outlet. The tiny medication particles easily arrive lung and bronchus by breath, which are directly absorbed by human body. It is applicable for use in hospital, clinic and family.
|Ultrasonic frequency||1.7MHz ±10%|
|Continuous working time||≥4h|
|Max medication capacity for cup||10-50ml|
|Max nebulizing rate||≥4 ml/min|
This product is suitable for the surroundings, which need faint scent or disinfectant, or increasing humidity.
Medical grade, Small particles, Low noise, Portable.