CE Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
|Place of Origin:||Beijing, China|
|Certification:||CE, SGS, ISO|
|Model Number:||Covid-19 test kit|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 PCS|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pieces per day|
|Name:||COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit||Material:||Plastic, Other|
|Use:||Covid-19 Testing||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
|Specification:||25 Tests/kit||MOQ:||10 PCS|
Plastic Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit,
CE Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit,
Saliva Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
CE Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
Saliva Rapid one step test Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit CE approved
COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease.
People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by novel coronavirus are the main source of infection, asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source.
Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days.
The main manifestation include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.
|SPECIMEN COLLECTION AND HANDLING|
|1.||Gargle with clean water before sampling|
|2.||Unscrew the lid of the Extraction Tube, insert the saliva specimen collection funnel and screw it tightly.|
|3.||Cough up secretions deep in the throat, accumulated in the oral cavity.|
|4.||Use a saliva specimen collection funnel to collect fresh secretions in the oral cavity, reach the oral secretion scale mark.|
|5.||Unscrew the funnel to allow the secretions to slip into the extraction buffer, tighten the funnel immediately and shake the collection tube.|
|6.||Rotate to remove the funnel, place the white tip into the collection tube.|
Individually pouched test cassettes (25): Monoclonal anti-SARS antibodies
Single use Extraction Tubes with extraction solution and integrated dispensing tip (25) Single use saliva specimen collection funnels (25)
Instruction for Use Sheet (1)
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
1. For professional In Vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use after expiration date.
2. This package insert must be read completely before performing the test. Failure to follow the insert gives inaccurate test results.
3. Do not use it if the pouch is damaged or broken.
4. Test is for single use only. Do not re-use under any circumstances.
5. Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing and follow the standard procedures for proper disposal of specimens.
6. Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves and eye protection when specimens are assayed.
7. Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
8. Do not perform the test in a room with strong air flow, ie. electric fan or strong air- conditioning.
9. Test is only for oral saliva specimens If test other specimens such as nasal, throat or nasopharyngeal swab specimens or serumplasmaurine specimens, the results are only for research.
10. Sample collection and handling procedures require specific training and guidance.
11. Do not pour sample from the Extraction Tube into the Test Cassette sample well. Use the provided dispensing tip of Extraction Tubes when adding the sample to the Test Cassette.
1. Q: Do you have stock now?
A: Yes. We delivery your package once we received your payment.
2. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Ready to ship. We have stock.